Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Module 4: Delicious link - Brim

Here is my delicious link with the 20 resources: http://delicious.com/debi_brim/?page=1

I've identified each item with how I qualified it according to the list on the Module ("Citations 1; Citations 2; etc."). Since I'm planning to be a history teacher, my "subject area" items are history items. Since I'm a collector of quotes, my "useful and interesting" include some quotation sites.

Somehow, when setting up the account, I blitzed right over adding the delicious posting buttons and had a HECK of a time trying to figure out how to go back in and add those later. So be sure you do that first thing!!!

5 comments:

  1. Interesting page choices! Especially the history channel and how to write a thesis page....good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the levi coffin house is really really interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christie: And I grew up just less than 2 miles from this place! Seeing that water-well inside the house is incredible. I'm seriously thinking of doing my Masters Thesis on this house .... not on Levi Coffin himself, but on this house. Since I'm from that town, I know the lady who has been involved with the Coffin house for the past 30 years who will be a GREAT resource!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a huge fan of the History channel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the History Channel too!! I think I will add it to my own bookmarks, good job Debi!:)

    ReplyDelete